We are seeking an innovative, experienced Account Director with successful technical project management expertise and a proven track record in long-standing client relationships. The right candidate will bring value to our clients by analyzing, solving, and presenting viable integrated technical solutions to the client. They identify and present network, computer, audio, and video solutions that lead to client growth. The Account Director must have strong client management skills, superior presentation skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day business and client relationship (or several small projects) within a client account. Candidates must also possess the ability to be a team leader, oversee the development and delivery of high-quality work products, play a business development role and also offer strategic client counsel with confidence.
- Ensure management of client expectations.
- Develop and manage projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Act with a high degree of independence and hold responsibility for overall account relationships.
- Maintain and grow new and existing accounts, establishing relationships with key client contacts, ensuring that client relationships exist on multiple levels and grow over time.
- Leverage resources, increasing client points of contact.
- Provide proactive leadership to accounts, staff, and clients.
- Develop and direct new business program development and presentations working with senior leaders as needed.
- 5 + years of experience, including 3+ years in a supervisory role and strong experience in the information technology field.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients.
- Appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output.
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations.
- Authentically passionate about great work, your team and our business.
- Strong project management, counseling, programming, people management and business development skills.
- Understanding of how to manage budgets for pieces of business or several projects within large accounts.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
- Superior writing and verbal skills.
- BA/BS degree in related field or combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment, with highest quality and quantitative outputs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Technical aptitude and the desire to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated experience providing technical support/ assistance to end users.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, including computers, phone systems, and printers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with minimum direction
- Proficiency in daily use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams) for sending and receiving email, posting information to databases or spreadsheets, and performing basic data entry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to understand written and verbal communications, including the ability to read, comprehend, follow, and enforce safety procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate a vehicle in a safe manner
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull, lift, use fingers, grasp, feel, shovel, and perform repetitive motions with hands and/or wrists
- Ability to exert up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force to regularly move objects
- Minimum mental and visual attention required for performing highly routine, simple work such as cleaning, using hand-held tools, and operating simple controls
- Regular, physical, on-site attendance is required